Thursday, February 09, 2006

My Friday...

Today is my Friday! I'm so glad I'm off tomorrow, I love my 3 day weekends.

Not that anyone cares, but I just had the greatest lunch. I had California rolls and miso soup. Yummmm...

I haven't been up to much lately. I don't think I did anything last weekend. Actually, we did pick up our new dining room table and chairs. We had to assemble the entire thing...a table and 8 chairs. That's a lot of work, but we did it.

Matt and I are going to Supercross in San Diego on Saturday and I'm really excited. Any excuse to drink will work!

Does anyone have any plans for Valentine's Day? It's sucks that it's on a Tuesday. But we have always done the same thing...take out from Pick Up Stix. I don't think we've missed a V-Day at Stix yet. I know, boring, but we like it. I already got Matt's gift, but I can't say what it is cuz he'll be reading this.


Well, I'm off to do a safety inspection in Garden Grove for work. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: