Saturday, July 28, 2007

Coming Home

Our flight didn’t leave until 3pm, so we were able to sleep in a little. Since we didn’t have our luggage we didn’t have toothbrushes or any of our toiletries. Luckily Matt brought his tiny so-called brush with him. The handle is broken off and everything. There was a hairdryer in our room so I was able to dry my hair. I must have pulled out half my hair trying to brush it with that brush! Horrible!! We made it to the airport and checked to see if there were any earlier flights we could go on standby on. But no such luck! We ate at the airport and waited for our flight. Gratefully it was on time and we made it to Washington in about an hour. What we thought was a non-stop flight, wasn’t. We had another stop in Denver and had to change planes again. We finally made it home around 9pm and thankfully our luggage was sitting in OC waiting for us. Oh and while we were at the airport we spotted Vicki and Jeana from the show The Real Housewives of Orange County . They were with their kids coming home from some place. I had to talk Matt out of taking their picture!

1 comment:

OaklandLady said...

Hehe, I like that show. You know one of them went to high school with us, right? She graduated my year, but lies about her age on the show.