Thursday, October 04, 2007

Warning: Boring

The last few days have been pretty nice. Yesterday I actually got up and made myself breakfast, which isn’t something I get to do when I’m working. I had a couple of pieces of bacon and an egg. Oh and I’ve rediscovered my love of coffee. Well, I have always loved coffee, I just don’t make it at home too often…I’m a Starbucks snob. But since I’m working from home I don’t want to start making a habit of driving to Starbucks every day. I do have to say I bought some pumpkin spice creamer and it was pretty darn tasty!!

Lets see…what have I done this week…I had an inspection on Tuesday and then I had 2 more today. Oh and yesterday I wrote 4 reports. Not too shabby. And I’ve sent my resume off to several companies.

Thanks to anyone reading this boring blog!

1 comment:

OaklandLady said...

i am glad youre still blogging and im glad yorue keeping busy- michelle rocks!