Monday, January 07, 2008

Another Day in the Life of ME

Sorry that I missed yesterday, I was too busy being lazy!

Sunday was a nice day. Well, not nice weather wise, but nice lazy wise. We woke up and I made blueberry pancakes for the man of the house. I chose to have a WW blueberry muffin instead. It just made more sense to have the muffin for 3 instead of the pancakes for 5.

Then we went for a drive to see the house some friends of ours are buying. It’s a new house and still being built. We walked through the models, which were nice. It’s a little depressing seeing how they are getting a slightly larger house than us for less. The housing market is totally crashing. It sucks. But I’m glad we are fortunate enough to have a house. I really like our house even if we have some less than pleasant neighbors…but that’s another story for a different day! Then we went to Starbucks…I was good, only got a TALL!! Mmm, I love Nonfat Upside Down Caramel Macciatos!

The rest of yesterday we lounged around and watched some football while it rained. Go Chargers! We’ll see what happens next weekend when they play the Colts.

Today has been somewhat of a poopy day. I won’t go into all the details, but I feel like a doody head. I’m a loser and that’s all there is to it!

OK, kiddies I’m off to do some more housework…I have to earn my keep around here somehow!

1 comment:

OaklandLady said...

man of the house? earn your keep? what century are you living in woman?!?! i cant believe u made pancakes and didnt eat any, but then again when wes made pancakes the other day i had, what did i have? i think i had a sammich. just wasnt in the mood.