Wednesday, January 09, 2008

False Alarm

OK, Matt has my laptop on life support and it seems to be working for now.

See, I've been having problems with it for a while now. I'm just too attached to it to go buy a new one. My laptop screen will randomly go black while I'm in the middle of something and won't turn back on. And we can't figure out why it does that. Also, lately there have been weird lines popping up and weird spots on it. So tonight I went to pick it up and Matt had his foot on the power cord causing it to pop out of the side of the laptop. When I went to plug it back in and try turning it on, it wouldn't do anything!! I don't know. Matt fiddled with it for a while and now it's working. We'll see how long it lasts!!

2 comments:

AndieB said...

pppppppphhhheeewwwwwww

OaklandLady said...

get a mac!