Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Spaghetti Pie & Weigh In

Just stopping by to show you what I had for dinner last night:

Spaghetti Pie. It was good. I worked hard to save my points yesterday in order to have it for dinner. It was worth it. Oh, I also managed about 22 minutes on the treadmill last night. I had to stop because the bottom of my heals were hurting. Maybe time for a new pair of shoes!

One last thing...I was down 3 pounds at my weigh in this morning!! That's a total of 8.5 pounds lost!

2 comments:

OaklandLady said...

you are such a rock star! I cant believe it, you are going to remotivate my flailing ass ...i want that spaghetti pie recipe too!

AndieB said...

How good does that look! Yummy! I love anything with cream cheese in it! BTW I didn't make it by s'bucks today.. maybe tomrorow on my way home from work I have a drive thru one that is down the street. Have a great day!