Monday, September 24, 2007

Fun and Chores

So Thursday night Traci came over and we had a great time! We had a drink at the house, then decided to head over to Island's for dinner. We immediately ordered a round of beers and shots. We had such a fun time together giggling and catching up. I'm sure Matt would appreciate me using the term "giggling", so I should clarify that Traci and I did most of the giggling. Traci and I even managed to find ourselves walking into the men's restroom! Oops... Then we decided to head to BJ's Brewery for another round of drinks. Then back home. It was a the most fun I've had in a while!

After bagels on Friday morning, Traci headed home. Matt and I had to hang around the house for a little bit to wait for the plumber. We never use the shower in the guest room, so when Matt went to make sure it was clean he realized that the hot water wasn't working at all in the shower! Luckily it is covered under our warranty on the house. The plumber guy said they'd have to come back Saturday with the part they needed. So, Matt and I decided to catch a couple of movies. We saw Superbad and Good Luck Chuck. Both were funny. I was expecting Superbad to be funnier, but it was still pretty silly. Then we went to Kohl's since I had a coupon. I found a really cute top for work that I was going to get. But then Matt decided he was mad at me for some reason and stopping talking to me. So, I left without getting the top...but I'll go back by myself and get it, that way I can look around more! We pretty much called it a day after that.

Saturday was rainy. I tried sleeping in. I was having a crazy dream that involved band and Jessy. Weird. Then Matt got a call from Verizon saying they wanted to replace our box and said they would be there between 8:30 and 12. Well, come noon they still hadn't shown up. The guy didn't get there until after 1:00!! Fucking annoying! Right after the Verizon guy left the plumber came and was there for about an hour. Then we were off to Costco. Then I went grocery shopping. Since I'd been craving a pumpkin pie for a week, I was debating on either making it myself or buying one at Albertson's. I ended up just buying one, which was a huge mistake. I really should have just made one, they are soooo much better! And easy to make, so there's no excuse for me! We ended up going out for pizza, which wasn't great either.

Sunday was a nice sunny day. Matt watched the Chargers loose AGAIN. I decided not to sit down and cleaned out my pantry, which was a huge mess! And I cleaned my kitchen up and got out some of my fall decorations. I'm super festive. But I'm not allowing myself to put out any Halloween decorations until October 1st.

So, that's all for my weekend. I'm a pretty boring person, I know!

1 comment:

OaklandLady said...

tell me about the dream!

i think your life is exciting, way mroe exciting than mine!

thanks for posting, i like reading your blog!@!!