Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Friends Are Cooler Than Your Friends

So, Jess (as in Jess & Wes) and I exchange care packages each month. Yeah, we're super cool...blah, blah, blah. But the point of my story is that Jess sends the BEST packages ever. We pick a different theme for each month and the last one was for Diet and Exercise. Jess sent me a ginormous exercise ball. And it's red. I love it. Now I have 2 balls. One white and one red. The red one is my favorite by far. Besides, someone might have had sex on the white one already... Anyways, I also got some yummy WW chocolates, that I took to the movies with me. I was probably only supposed to have one to be healthy and all but I had 4 at the movies! And I got a WW magazine that has some fabulous looking recipes in it. Oh and I can't forget about the recipe cards Jess included with her own recipes!! There's also a mini first aid kit in case I fall off the red ball. AND the workout CD, which I haven't had a chance to listen to, but I'll bring it to work tomorrow and see how it sounds!! Am I forgetting anything? I'm so lucky to have such a great friend! She knows just what I like and need! Our October package theme is Halloween of course!!

1 comment:

OaklandLady said...

AWE, youre such a doll! I only make good packages cause you do! I loved mine superbad! I am glad you liked it, I had fun putting it together. The chocolates were only one point each, so four isnt bad at all! And I knew you would like the ball, I always wanted one myself, but my apartment is too small. You're so funny. Thanks for the nice words- Love ya!!!! - Jess