Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Friday

Why am I such a slacker at this whole diet thing? I really don't understand it. Can someone please knock me on the head and explain it to me? Maybe I have some deep seeded issues that I don't know about yet...

I've been doing well all week until tonight. I had to go pick up a prescription at Albertsons
tonight and I got FRIED CHICKEN for dinner. Why? Grrr. It's just ridiculous and I'm fed up with it. In the same trip I picked up some Slim Fast drinks. I've never tried them before, but I'm thinking I will start having them for breakfast. I'll let ya'll know how they are.

Tonight I walked on the treadmill for about 25 minutes and then did some stuff on the weight machine. I feel better, but I'm still bummed about the fried chicken incident!

Not really any plans for the weekend. I think we are supposed to have a big storm come in. We got 3 Netflix DVD's in the mail, so we'll try to get those watched. And play some more Guitar Hero!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Stay warm out there!

1 comment:

OaklandLady said...

hey i still think you rock for excersizing and trying slim fast. and you CAN have fried chicken on WW, just have one peice and suppliment with lots of greens or something. You are doing good. GO MICHELLE!