Thursday, January 24, 2008

Naughty, Naughty!

Oh, I've been a naughty girl! Some of my naughty friends include Jack in the Box, Johnny Carinos, Pizza Hut, Bud Light and Red Robin. Well, I'm not sure if I should count the pizza since I threw most of it up after drinking 10 beers on Sunday. Damn Chargers! The weekend is such a blur...

I've been pretty busy this week working. And next week is looking like it will be pretty busy as well! I would like to get out of the house today, but it's so cold and rainy here. We'll see.

My friend, txlass, has a new online store. You should visit it and buy something! I ordered a tank top and a crop sleeve shirt. I'll show them off when they arrive!

Also, check out my new toy...

We finally bought Guitar Hero for our Wii!! And it's so much fun!

2 comments:

OaklandLady said...

Damn girl- get ack on the wagon, you were doing so good! but hey maybe you will get activity points with your guitar skillz.

AndieB said...

Hahaha those are some of my friends too! Thanks for the shout out! If we ever gat to CA I will bring our guitar to and we can have dualing guitar contest!!!