Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about my resolutions. In a way I think resolutions are dumb because they are things I should be already doing! This year I am going to set some realistic goals though and try my hardest!

  • Spend less at Starbucks…less trips and smaller drinks!
  • Blog more!
  • Weigh less than 200 pounds.
  • Drink fewer regular sodas.
  • Give turkey a chance!
  • Go back to school.
There you have it. Those are my goals for 2008. I hope this year brings lots of joy and happiness to everyone!!

2 comments:

AndieB said...

Seems like quite a few of us have s'bucks on our resolutions. Why does it have to be so good??? I think your goals are great!

OaklandLady said...

Starbucks is gross, coffee is gross. Yay for Michelle, those are good resolutions .. .I made a killer parmasean turkey meatloaf- remind me to get you the recipe.