Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Howdy Folks

So keeping with my resolutions I decided to give turkey a chance tonight. I made Roni’s turkey meatballs and spaghetti sauce. I thought they came out pretty tasty. Matt on the other hand said I should make them again…”next year”! I guess it was my resolution to eat more turkey and not his! We are going to have to ease into the turkey thing I suppose and maybe make it once per week. Oh, I also made my friend, Andie’s, roasted cauliflower tonight. OMG, it’s fantastic. Why didn’t I think of this before? Just chop up a head of Cauliflower (I just bought a bag of it already cut up). Then put it on a pan sprayed with cooking spray and season with Mrs. Dash Table Top Blend. Then mix it up so you get good coverage of the spray and seasonings. Pop it in a 400 degree oven for 30-45 minutes depending on how crunchy you prefer. Soooo good! I’m going to try it with broccoli tomorrow night. Thanks Andie!!

I’m not sure what I got done today…I slept in until 10 this morning! I think it’s because I took Nyquil last night. I managed to make it to Trader Joe’s and Albertson’s though and stocked up on some good food. I also picked stuff up around the house. Tomorrow I have to get some work done. I still have at least 5 reports to do and I need to get the bill sent out for them. I like shopping too much not to work!!

1 comment:

OaklandLady said...

I think the meatballs look good, but whats the point in going threough the trouble, when you can just buy them frozen at TJ's?