Friday, January 04, 2008

TGIF!

Today has been somewhat of a lazy one. I woke up late again! I’m out of NyQuil now, so I’m hoping not to sleep in so much tomorrow! Anyways, tried the WW blueberry muffin this morning and it was OK. Of course not the yummy fat-filled kind, but still good. I then wrote 5 reports…5!!! I’m the bomb!

For lunch today I experimented a little. I love fried zucchini and squash. Well, I had some yellow squash in the fridge and decided to bake it. I sliced it into thin rings sprayed it with some cooking spray, then tossed it in some corn flake crumbs. Baked it on 400 for about 35 minutes. It came out pretty good! And only 1 point because of the corn flake crumbs. It made a nice side dish to my tuna salad sandwich! If anyone else out there has any other vegetable suggestions, I’m open!

Then I spent the afternoon curled up on the couch chatting with friends and watching TV. But when the time came, I made Matt dinner. I made shrimp tacos. It’s always nice when Matt likes what I cook. He came home and saw the shrimp in the sink and gasped, “shrimp tacos!!”. Yes, I know how to make my man happy…occasionally!

Plans for the weekend:
Take down the Christmas decorations
Tidy up the house
Vacuum & Mop

Now I’m off to watch Pulp Fiction with the man of the house. Have a good weekend and stay warm!! (It’s cold and rainy here!)

1 comment:

AndieB said...

HAHA. We will be taking the Christmas decorations down in tandum! That's my project for the day! Thanks for the tips on the veggies. I will try anything once and twice if I like it ;)HAve a great weekend!