Thursday, January 03, 2008

I'm sleeeepyyy

Not too much to report today. I went to Target and Walmart to return some things. My mom gave me a Walmart gift card for my birthday, so I wondered around there for a while. I bought some WW blueberry muffins that I'm hoping are good. Sometimes that stuff can be dry. I didn't know Walmart sold other gift cards as well, so I got a Chili's gift card too! Then I meandered around Target and got a couple of Christmas items on clearance. And that's all I did. I tried really hard to work today, but I wasn't too productive. Tomorrow I'm going to have to lock myself up in the office and crank out some reports. If I just sit and concentrate it shouldn't take too long. Then I can get the bill sent out and earn some sort of a living.

Oh, tonight I made roasted broccoli. I was just ok. I think I'm going to stick to the roasted cauliflower for now!

Well, I'm off surf the web...

1 comment:

AndieB said...

If only we could find some other veggies to roast. I have tried asparagus. Didn't like it but I am not a fan of asparagus anyway. There has to be something else.