Saturday, February 23, 2008

Google Reader

I discovered a new toy today.  Well, I didn't discover it on my own...it was originally discovered by the man of the house, but I LOVE it.  Goggle Reader.  I've gotten to the point where I'm reading tons of blogs on a daily basis and this is the perfect tool to read them in one place!  I suggest checking it out just for fun!

Also, I bought 4 pounds of bacon at Costco today.  Enough to last us a lifetime. (not really a lifetime).  I don't buy bacon too often because of it's obvious fat content, but I've been craving a turkey, bacon, avocado, swiss sandwich.  On a croissant of course.  Anyway, the BEST bacon is Oscar Mayer which is the most expensive of course at around $6 per pound.  Today I got 4 pounds of Costco bacon for $8 and some change.  But it's probably not nearly as good as my favorite Oscar Mayer.  Why am I telling you this?  I just thought it's funny to buy 4 pounds of bacon for 2 people.  Costco has that affect (or is it effect?) on me. 

No comments: