Sunday, February 24, 2008

Things You Should Know About ME!

What were you doing 10 years ago in 1998?
Working at Mervyn's and going to Saddleback Community College

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Pretty much what I'm doing now, not much has changed this past year.

5 snacks I enjoy:
Crackers
Pretzels
Ice Cream
Beef Jerky
Fruity Candy like Starburst and Laffy Taffy

5 things you would do if you were a multi-millionaire
Buy a nice house in San Diego
Buy my sister a condo
Buy a vacation home in Maui
Travel
Go back to school

5 bad habits
Not exercising
Staying up too late and sleeping in
LOVING butter
Forgetting to floss
Reading celebrity gossip

5 things I like doing:
Shopping
Traveling
Drinking
Eating
Scrapbooking

5 things I'd never wear again:
Bikini
Overalls
Jelly Sandals
Pink Lipstick
Scrunchies

5 favorite toys:
Matt
Laptop
Camera
TiVo
iPod

No comments: