Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Weekend is Over

The weekend went by too fast! Yesterday was pretty much a lazy day. We went to get tires for the truck, but the wait was super long and we decided to wait until Sunday to do it. Then we went on the hunt for my new laptop. I've been going back and forth for the past few months trying to decide whether I wanted another PC or if I wanted a Mac. Last night I decided on the PC and we ordered it. I am super excited and Matt's a little jealous. His laptop is good, so he really shouldn't be too jealous. My old one is just that, OLD! My new one will now be the one we take with us on trips since it is smaller. It will also be easier for me to take and use for work when I need it. Lastly, it will be a nice tax write-off since I'm using it for my consulting.

Today I got up super early (8:15) and we went to Starbucks for breakfast. We then headed to Costco to get the new tires on the truck, which look good because they are a little bigger than the last ones. Then we were off to Matt's uncles house to celebrate his granny's birthday. The in-laws are always fun to be around. Then home to watch the Superbowl, which turned out to be pretty boring.

Now, it's cold and rainy again. Diet wise I've been doing really well. Today I was a little off with the birthday thing and Del Taco tonight, but I'm still confident that I will have a loss come Tuesday. I don't have any work this week, so I'm hoping to get some stuff done around the house: vacum, mop, dust and clean out my dressers and closet. I'm finally getting in to get my hair done on Thursday. It's been postponed twice now, so it's well overdue! OK, I need to go finish up the laundry. I'll catch up later.

P.S. Del Taco was nasty.

2 comments:

OaklandLady said...

hey i could have told you that del smaco would be nasty and i cant believe you would chose a POC pver a mac! i think im gonna not talk to you for like 5 minutes.

AndieB said...

HEY HEY!!! Loving the new puter gurl! I am so jealous I want a laptop sooooooooo bad! Hope you are having a great start to your week and yea for you gettin your hair done thursday!