Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Word

I forgot to stop by and blog yesterday. I was down a mere pound at my weigh in yesterday morning. I need to pick up the pace. Well, I shouldn't say that because I've been doing fairly well with my diet. Tomorrow is going to pose a small challenge though. I am meeting Matt for lunch then we are going to dinner with his family at Red Lobster for his granny's birthday. Yes, she gets 2 party's this year...one reason to live to 91!! So for lunch I can pretty much pick what I want, so hopefully I make the smart choice. I guess for dinner I will stick with shrimp and veggies. And I must stop by Starbucks in the morn before my hair appointment...it's my tradition. I'll just have to be smart with my points...

2 comments:

OaklandLady said...

hey a pound is good, my one pound loss this week was a triumph, i hadnt done better in two months!

AndieB said...

Girl.. a pound is a pound! You are doing awesome! I wish I could have 2 partys ;)

Soooooooo how did your hairdo do?

I am addicted to the skinny lattes!