Thursday, January 03, 2008

Good Things Come in Large Packages

So yesterday I received a huge package from Jessy! I love it and wanted to brag. We have a gift/package exchange each month, so it's a combo of that, Christmas and my birthday. We decided that for 2008 we would scale down our monthly packages and only do it a few times a year. We are getting too out of control!!

Now I will brag...
Blue Slippers - I got 3 pairs this year!
Rudolph Purse/Bag - I <3>
Flower Note Cards - Love them!
Sweetie Pie Towel - I'm going to buy more of these and use them for Valentine's Day
Frame with a pic of me and Jes - Beautiful!
Penguin Cups - Penguins rule the word!
Fleece Blankie - I'm always cold, so this is perfect!
Ornaments - Look nice on my tree!!
Cars - I was going to get this for Matt's stocking, but forgot, so thanks!!
Candy - Evil.
Lip Balm and Lotion - Luxurious!
AND a gift card to Old Navy and Gap - SPEECHLESS.

2 comments:

OaklandLady said...

Yay! so glad you liked it, I love the photo! I am getting better and better at making fun packages!

AndieB said...

WOW!!! You hit the mother load!!! Look at all those goodies!